Holding the Extraordinary Annual General Assembly of the Iran, Belgium & Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce & Industries for the second time on Tuesday, 23/11/2021at 14:00 in the conference hall of the Iranian Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture on the first floor of Building of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture, Shahid Mousavi Street, Taleghani Ave, Tehran.
The Extraordinary Annual General Assembly Agenda:
- Hearing and approving the performance report of the board of directors, reviewing the balance sheet and the inspector’s statement on the activities of the joint chamber up to the fiscal year 1399 (March 2020- March 2021)
- Determining the entrance fee and the annual membership fee of the members
- Choosing a widely circulated newspaper
- Election of Chief Inspector and Substitute Inspector (for one year: Article 40 of the statute)
- Review and decide on other matters that are within the scope of the General Assembly’s annual general duties.
Considering that this is the second time the Assembly will be repeated on November 23, 2021, according to the articles of Statute: Article17 – How to hold the assemblies: with the presence of any number of esteemed members, it will be formal and will be able to make decisions and issue enactments.