With respect, you are invited to attend The Extraordinary Annual General Assembly of the Iran, Belgium & Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce & Industries on Tuesday, October 19th, 2021 at 11:00 in the conference hall of the Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines & Agriculture international, Tehran.
The Extraordinary Annual General Assembly Agenda:
– Hearing and approving the performance report of the board of directors, reviewing the balance sheet and the inspector’s statement on the activities of the joint chamber up to the fiscal year 2020
– Determining the entrance fee and the annual membership fee of the members
– Choosing a widely circulated newspaper
– Election of Chief Inspector and Substitute Inspector (for one year: Article 40 of the statute)
– Review and decide on other matters that are within the scope of the General Assembly’s annual general duties.
Board of Directors- Iran, Belgium & Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce & Industries
The official notice of the Extraordinary Annual General Assembly of the Iran, Belgium & Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce & Industries in the Ettelaat newspaper