With respect, you are invited to attend The Extraordinary Annual General Assembly this joint room which will be held on Tuesday, 17/11/2020 at 14:30 in the conference hall of the Zhivar Building on the ground floor, No. 9, Sarvanaz Blvd., Patrice Lumumba St., Sattar Khan, Tehran.
The Extraordinary Annual General Assembly Agenda:
- Hearing and reviewing the Board of Directors performance report and inspector’s report of the activities of the joint room up to the fiscal year 2019 and reviewing, approving, or rejecting the balance sheets
- Hearing and reviewing the board’s legal report of issues and problems remaining from previous periods and the board’s executive strategies and plans carried out to solve them
- Deciding the final state of the financial statements of the fiscal year 1395 (March 2016- March 2017)
- Reviewing and approving of the annual budget
- Choosing a widely circulated newspaper
- Determining the entrance fee and the annual membership fee of the members
- Election of the Board of Directors (5 main members and 2 substitute members for 3 years: Article 25 of statute) from the members of the Iran, Belgium & Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce & Industries
- Election of the main and substitute auditors
- Review and decision on other matters that are within the scope of the General Assembly’s annual general duties.
Board of Directors- Iran, Belgium & Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce & Industries